Sunday, September 27, 2009

sooryyyy sorrryyyy wwoohhoooo!

_____________
nail polish
RAWKS!
------------------
lol check out my collection of elianto.-
was bored :]


went to church triple duh.
dancing practise for church skit :DDDD
"oh oh oh oh sorry soryy sorry sryyyyy...."
ta-ta-ta-ta-da-da-sorry oh-sorry-oh
o_____0
lame.

perasan niiaaa =PP

lol.relax abit.
includes sleep D:
and eat :D
hngooookkk!
thn continue!
doink ;;3
crazyy dance!
ULALAAAE~
how sad.
they dont let me upload the video clip.
not until our yr end skit is performed ):

night.
KOREAN BBQ again!
eeeekkk they're all my favsT.T.T
i MISS KOREAAA AAAAA!


these old photo's was digged out o.o
sports dayyy :D
wenwen xoxo.

cousins wedding!
come to think of it....
i love the dress lots lots♥
and i miss my face!!!!!
its all weired now o.o
god help.
i hate those reds ):
mum helped me do facial(she's a beautician),
and end up more red o.O
she says takes time.wth?!
so...she need to help me do mask everyday @.@
ohie goddiiiee helpiiee juweiiiee.


dont speakkk!!!!! :D
hehe last time i heard this in RR blog,nw im kinda addicted to it.
the front part of the clip is suchhh eeww!
bt the front part of the song is my favvv ;;3


*p/s.wont be updating/online for more than 2weeks,i guess.
ANTI-EXAMSSSS!
urg.exams exams exams.
so mum lock away my pc.
nana D:
but great thing is....
um,i get to sit exam in jr1e.
lol thats the same floor s his class `x3
hehe.
lol.anw...
ALL THE BEST IN EXAMS PEEPS!
love ya!xoxo.



*toodles*
.we were meant to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment