Saturday, September 19, 2009

lazy bummyy ;P

--
HOLIDAYS
RAWKS!



random dayyy as ever! :D
skipped ballet class.
miss moo went out station!
i just know that our dancing performance is on december 6th,and the rehersal is on dec 5th!
and and and.......
we're performing with the international groups o.o
which.....they're all VERY FLAXIBLE and beautiful.
aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
aikkk need to keep train on our stamina+flexibility now.
gosh.muscle ache.




at night...
went to the curve again!
suppose to go together with wenwen,
(she stays the nearest to me! also in shah alam.)
but too bad...she have stomach ache,,
end up going the curve with my family only ):

buy bed sheets!
damn i cant find something that i really like T.T
bought a polo shirt :D

wrote "japan".and theres a japan flag there.
lol,which suits me G-R-E-A-T! ;D
i lurve POLO!





also bought this!
this was sell in korea,and its only rm1 malaysia.
in m'sia,its sold rm3.90 o.o




GREAT NEWS! :
my dad decided to give me the new PINK CANON camera!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D
then he takes my silver camera instead.
wwwhheeeeeeeee~
he says it because i use wayyyy too much batteries until im gona burn a hole in his purse,
so he gv me the rechargable current camera instead.
its PINKKKKKKKKK!!
cherry cherry boom boom ;;3






*toodles*

No comments:

Post a Comment