Monday, August 10, 2009

birthday to my best friend ;]


its kind a boring day.
mom send her car to repair her cracked window,
so left us two hanging at home.
due to boringness.........i finshed reading "sundays at tiffany's"
remember i just bought a new book?
so,,,,..i finshed it ;D
enjoyed it too! its ssssooooo SWEEETTT
love the story.im gona read it all over again.
it race up my blood pulsing ;]
and i found out,,,,,,i kinda love SMARTIES too.
what with the boringness,i actually do like the crunchy feeling ;)
imitate my dad's genes.yay!
and,,,,,,,..DAD STOLD MY TOBLERONE AWAY!!!!!!
blarg.he took it to his office! i called him right away after i found out,
demanding him to bring my precious back home ;;33
hehe.


btw,,,,,,..
i want to wish claudia,,,,,,,...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING ;D
currently one of my bfffffs<3
i know your're kinda upset about the cannot-go-out thingy,
sorry bout it.i dont have transport,and its not properly-planned.
anw,wanna go shop on thurs?
dont be mad at me and reply my message okay?
love you.


iiiisssshhhh!
tomorrow im following mom to grandma's in s'ban.
its gotta be kinda boring ~,~


yesterday

i dint get to go to church.
hah!
but get to get out of the house to hunt for something to eat ;3
i hate lock ups at home.
the sunglass looks weired on me ._____.




*toodles*
.love can never be apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment