Wednesday, July 1, 2009

weired day.


um.some person,or a mouse(in my chatbox) say lots form5 students in my skul bu shuang me.
im faqiao? ur head la.ur a girl u dare say u dun faqiao?
go do GAY =]
hello.u tink im a fool?if ur form5 thn u wont dare to say it out la DUMB!
i dint even went to sr2 area b4 dude ==
except to find d chairman of modern dance!
right i guess u dont even know what im writing rite?
because mayb ur english is too bad.
love me then stay.n a muaks to u<333333
dont like me? SHOOOOOO THEN.
i dont leave to please you babe.
ur just trying to pull a pack off me.
kno wht tht means?
go check ur dictionary dude!
but i guess u dont even hv one :D



great.sry guys.
i was ald hving quite a busy and irritating day,
then someone jz post stupid stuff in my chatt box.
hao xing la.GET LOST.
i care some who cares abt me says,
i dont listen a bucket of someone i dont even know-.-
i call faqiao,u call SLIMMY SLUG :]


lol.i got bk my chinese exam paper!
its 44marks! lol its quite expectable :D
umm.CHINESE GEO need RE-EXAM again on monday.
its kinda stupid lah i think.
sr1a ppl say our goe teacher gv us d exam questions,
n its unfair for them.
hello.she dint gv okay.she jz ask us d questions,and want us to answer.
lz semester she did d same thing,but we dint know ths r exams questions.
so,learn frm our past,v highlight all d thing teacher asked us.
so...thts call UNFAIR?
now wht sria doin is unfair to us okay!
umm,sry some frens in sr1a :]


i dont really love ZHUANG LI MEI lao shi.
after geo period is history period.
so v nyak to her abit.
unfortunately,shes sr1a form teacher.
say wht.."dont show me those smelly face.if u wana show,get out of my class!"
for gods sake.its us hu piad d skul fees okay.
if wana get out of class,u shud do it,not d person hu gv money!
dung!


see?i guess im hving a bad dayy ));
lots homework need to catchup.
ART!! D:

iisshhhhhh.
eng teacher miss culla go help me sign up for d ENGLISH ESSAY COMPETITION!!
WITHOUT ASKING ME ));
she keep says:"i kno u can do it girl! thts y i chose u!"
oh nnnnnooooooo~


lol d black mix white cat still sleeps in our class today :D
its SR1C ZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOO :3
teehhhee.

lol.dad is singing "the phantom of the opera" songs.
funnyyy dao xD


*finished*
.yay.huodong.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment