Tuesday, July 28, 2009

...nice :]

hehe.
i got this from cassy :]
hehe three versus one.
nana's overcoming impatience class!
this cartoon so cute ;3


thanks lion for the,,,,,,.PIZZA `x3333
she bought some pizzas for her club.
n she gave me one.
yyeehhheee muaks<33

i found out its not her who copied my "xue hao",
and cause me have a bad record on my report card.
its the prefect in my class.the short hair one *if you kno im talking about*
yeah i've got over it about the "last-time-insident",,.
cause she's trying hard to be a "like-able person".
and now,,,,.i cant beleive she's done this to me.
d day she knew i brang food up,she act "friendly" and act as she dint c i brang it up.
but now she record my name? wtf .____.
conclusion,,,,,.
"prefects can't be trust as friends".in my school anw.
:]
i cant beleive i hold your hand before.
you stink.ew.



tuition was fun!
hehe.
eeekkk im reading breaking dawn now.
they're married.
lol always cant seem to get away with the excitement~
;;DD

*finished*
.dont avoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment