Thursday, June 4, 2009

sunway→tuition~

teehee :D

YESTERDAY.


SUPER SIEN at home ytd O.O
i found sumting cute 2 hang on my hp!!
tht doll mcm my real person!
wear glases n curly hair d :3
um.nw no curly hair dy la~
straighten dy.

and my cushions r all in pink :D
yay.yay.yay.


TODAY.

went to maths tuition.
suppose go sunway legoon v lion they all d lo!
bt din organize properly.
so end up goin 4 tuition ~.~
urg too bad i dint get my ears pierced DDD:
super scared lah.
wanted 2 puii tung+yenny pierce d.
bt scared scared scared OOOO..OOOO

alright.her house is SUPERB GREEEEEN :0
kaka xie lao shi memang cute!
omg hope she doen't kill me whn she sees ths O.O

i found out theres LOTS of CARTOONS in her hsee!!!

...I LIKE THAT ONIONN!!!!! :33
cute ritttee?
theres still more u kno.
bt moma came to fetch me.so i gota go.
ate fried rice+egg again :D
its still my FAVVVVV lunch<333



i bought this.
um popa bought it.
omg vry SPICYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
wasabi flavored seaweed :D
nice~


urg.moma kiip nyaking me 2 study-.-.-
hello?!?holidays is for relax not for study okayyy!
orelse hols 4 wht o?
she say:"go ask ur headmistress!"
O-M-G.i super duper tak boleh tahan her-.-.-
dun wana talk bout it DDDDD:
KEK!



*finished*
.empty again.
:P
.u don't even care anw.

No comments:

Post a Comment