Monday, June 29, 2009

rm60 turns rm0 ));

teacher gave bk some of our exam papers.
BOOKKEEPINGG!!!!!
i only get.............................
33.5 marks-.-
lz semester i get 70++marks waih ));
gues im d lowest in class.
haih!
CHINESE GEOGRAPHY i get 29marks D;
MATHS got 70marks.
thanks xie lao shiiiii<3333333333

kinda mooody in classs.
dont even have feelings or energy to do in whatever things.
dont know why.
somethings wrong with me i guess.
lion wrote this for me :DDD

its my name J.U.W.E.I~
she wrote a poem :]
thanks anyway.
sorry for making you feel angry or something this afternoon.
feels kinda awkward.but we both dont care bout it i guess :)


after skul went ts v ray.
not bad.
atlease get to relax abit! :D
went mamak store!old place~
cincau soya ~.X

i think,half of the cup is ice?
pour alll out to eat cincau.
lol :D

some pics.
yeah.she cut short hair!!!!!
)); cnt puuiiii me long hair whn v shop!!
anyways,cute lah :3

bought a bag n a doll.
LOVE MY BAG!!!!!!!!!!!
i choose d pattern.she choose d colour.
lol i hv no choice in buying things-.-
n bought a pink dolll lo!
wanted to buy SANITIZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
right.SANITIZERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it turns out tht watson in ts is out of stock!
deng!
=.=

went bk skul.
saw some smoke.
weired.
mayb spray mosquitor smoke gua~

meet ling sze b4 v went bk.
wuliao!
mum came on 6pm O.O
left me alone....and.............

HER!!
:D cute rite?
i spot in whn i walking ard skul grounds.
so...end up i din go ballet class!
guess miss moooo is ssssooo gona kill me O.O


my doll n my BAG :D
iiisshhhhh lingsze say doll vry childish!
ma de-.-


YAY tmr hv "skul cleaning program" n ji e 30 talk show.
i go talk show.dun really love to clean.
dun even clean in jse anyway!
going to go seven eleven v ray tmr.
take morrre moreee photos.
since dun hv huodong or tuition!
RELAX :D
but no more money.
i used up rm58 today ));
crazy!


lol morning i kill a coackgroach.
its in my bath room DDDD:
i hate it!
even scream a lil~
lz few days another coackgroach in my room!
see,they love me so muchie D:
n i killed 7 ants in a row last week whn i was too bored of studying sej.
so....killed 7 lives in jz a week :]
huhu~



*finished*
.saw.u.din saw me.

No comments:

Post a Comment