Sunday, June 28, 2009

after EXAMS :D

YAY!!!!
exams is OVER!!

BM: forever i wont be alive.
ENG: is always my best :D
CHNESE: darn i dint do finish.too many+confuse.
MATHS: atlease i'll get a pass mum!
BOOKKEEPING: sry dad.for teaching till 2am.bt i'll still fail D;
EKONS:yay!!!not bad i gues.
SCI:is quite okay.cz its in eng i guess.
P.M:sry mr.najib. ur pendidikan moral lesson dint do me any gud.i am hu i am :]
COMPUTER: my paper is blank.stupid malai po ask me wake up frm my sleep-.-

anything more?
owh i dont wana talk bout it!


LAST LAST WEEK-SATURDAY.

went math tuition v lion.
do sum wuliao stuff while xie lao shi is bathinggg xD
HHHHNNNNGGGGOOOOOKKKKK!!!!!!!
pig sound is my fav sound :DD


stupid riiitttee?
hahahahhahah :P


last weeks letting-out-exams-pressure-pictures!



uhu! zhilian again.
its after exams mar.

try to learn to tie tht stupid hair style.
weired rite?
anw,its his fav colour.
i guess.

realize my hair turned kinda curly.
normally its stright like a card :D

bought another new adidas swimming shower jel!
its PIIIINNNNKKKKKK :33333

haha ytd mum super late cum fetch me bk frm skul.
eeeeee thx hui wei puiii me :D
lol we sleep on those tables in our class.
close all d curtains.
and talk talk talk.
listen to her cousins d fren d hp music.
call to make fun of ppl O.O
shuang daoooo xD
anw,thx huiwei puiii me waih.


SUNDAY.
lol.they purposely make tht doll gime take x)
eeee sumting great happened**
:DD

wore pink.
its just a normal day.
except tmr no maths tuition!
pleeeeeaasee! exams over~
and im gona go vet v ray tmr!!!!!!!!
yyyyyyeeeeeeee~
so long din go out :]]

eleh D;
micheal jackson ))))));
i love his dance moves!
admire his dancing tacniques~
he's gone D;
mum n i almost cried.
when he's alives,lots ppl dun lyk him.
when he's dead,ppl start to love him.
haih.
love u micheal.
rest in peace :]



*finished*
.yay.i found out u only r***y me.
`x3

No comments:

Post a Comment