Thursday, May 28, 2009

rolling sucks-.-

okay.
so its not my back is blueblack now.
even my buttock,my waist, my knee, and the hell my elbow is BLUEBLACK DDDD::

owh talking abt 'hell'..
saw d advertisement?..the movie "DRAG ME TO HELL"
its soooooooo SCARYYYYYY O.O"

okay bk to blueblacked~
...its all bcz of todays HUODONNNGGGGG!!~
kinda.....'duno hw 2 say!'
happy bcz i cn c him.
confuse bcz i c her.my good frewn.playing v him.
fustrated i cant do d 'excel movement'.
drizzling whn i was doin d rolling thingy~.~.~



we're doin some 'excel' thingys on d stomach.
the hell i cant do it.
or mayb i did 60% of it?...i guess i did =]]
and then we did d rolling thingy-.-.-
teacher says ur suppose to feel the gravity and stuff~
and u cant feel ur self and juzt let urself swing around without controlling urself~
god.so ths is wht happens to in d end D=
gosh my butt hurts nw~


OMG!
PRINCESS DIIAARRRIIEESSSSSSS~~
okay im a book worm O.O
bt its super interesting till my goosebums stand waih :D
oh am gee micheal micheal micheal.
feellsss hot!
hot like CHILLIIIII~~
i guess i read 3 quarter of the book? yeah i think so.
omg!mia mia mia mia mia.
she's so freaking childish in d story lah.
but i like it anyways :DDDDD



lol.suppose im gona chg my blogskin!!
but i stilll really cant find something i truly love lah D;
so..its still d same oldy skin =]
i LOVE it♥`



G-R-E-A-T
tmr is bm+eng tuition ==
which i HATE the most.
eng=boring.
bm=too exciting/scary tht i might JUMP @___@


omg princess diaries! xD
okay im addicted!




*finished*
.missed.
.as always.
.y the hell he off so freakin fast?.
~_____~

No comments:

Post a Comment